Cutting the pieces with the Sizzix was a breeze - I had all the pieces cut within an hour!
(Note to self: I should use it more often).
I cut equal quantities of blue prints and light prints, and then sewed them together in pairs.
With a stack of squares all sewn, I experimented with several layouts, quickly settling on this one...
Next up was the quilting. I quilted on the longarm, forgoing stitching in the ditch and just freehand quilting a ribbon candy design in the lighter portions of the quilt with a variegated blue thread.
And here's the finished quilt...
Kitten approved before I sent it off to Siblings Together for their annual quilt drive.