My plan for the first quarter of the year includes
1. Finishing a quilt I started for my husband a few years ago, using predominantly fabrics from Australia and New Zealand. The top is sewn, the back (with a morse code message on it) is completed, and it just needs quilting and binding - FINISHED SEPTEMBER 2016.
2. Finishing a rainbow chevron quilt for Siblings Together or Project Linus. Again just quilting and binding to go.
3. Finishing a red and black kaleidoscope quilt for Siblings Together or Project Linus. Once again, just quilting and binding to go - FINISHED FEBRUARY 2016.
4. Finishing a daisy applique quilt. You guessed it - just quilting and binding to go. This one is for me - I fancy hanging it on the wall of my office at work.
5. Finishing a mini quilt that I started for a secret swap. This is the one I need to finish first. I love the top but stalled when it came to quilting it, but I think I now have a plan that involves lots of feathers.
|The quilts I want to finish this quarter are highlighted in bold text|